Our New Patient Special includes:
- Comprehensive Examination: On your first visit to Mascot Dental Clinic, we will complete a comprehensive survey of your teeth and other oral structures. This will allow us to give you personalized advice and treatment options.
- Scale and clean: This involves removal of calculus (tartar) buildup around your teeth.
- X-rays: If you have fillings or your teeth are crowded or close together, we may not be able to see under and around some areas of your teeth. X-rays will allow us to see if there are any hidden problems and we can prevent those from becoming bigger problems.
- Fluoride Treatment: Fluoride has a long history of preventing and even stopping tooth decay. A 6-monthly application of fluoride will help strengthen your teeth and prevent decay.
- Free Hygiene Pack
Ts & Cs: New patients only, limit of 1 per patient. Normally valued at $290, cannot be exchanged for cash or vouchers.
Try on a smile in 60 seconds!
What could your smile look like with straighter teeth? Try on a new smile in 60 seconds with the SmileView experience!
Simply scan the QR code or visit this link to start your SmileView journey.
How to get started:
- Scan the QR code to see what Invisalign treatment could do for you.
- Open the camera app.
- Position the phone over the QR code so that it appears over the viewfinder.
- Tap to launch website QR code when a notification bar pops up on your screen.
Invisalign ClinCheck - only $300
Have you always wondered what your teeth would look like if they were straight? Invisalign’s patented ClinCheck software can show you how your teeth will look after Invisalign treatment!
Invisalign ClinCheck is now available for only $300! This gives you a detailed summary and visualization of how your teeth will move during Invisalign treatment - how long the treatment will take, how many aligners will be needed, if any ‘attachments’ are needed etc
Ts & Cs: Please consult with a dentist before deciding if Invisalign treatment is right for you. May be used in conjunction with the New Patient Special ($199). Cannot be exchanged for cash or vouchers.
Dental Payment Plan Available Now - No Interest Ever!
We are now offering a payment plan option with National Dental Plan (NDP), powered by Certegy Ezi-Pay!
With NDP, you can start treatment today and spread the cost over easy to manage fortnightly payments and best of all, there is No Interest Ever! You just need to be over 18 years of age, an Australian citizen/ permanent resident with a driver’s licence and be employed over 30 hours per week.
Ts & Cs: Fees, charges, terms, conditions and lending criteria apply.
Is snoring affecting your life? Are you waking up unrefreshed? Looking for an alternative to CPAP?
At Mascot Dental Clinic, we can custom-make a Mandibular Advancement Splint (MAS) that helps position your jaw in a way that prevents your tongue and other soft tissues from obstructing your airway while you sleep. Not only do they work against Obstructive Sleep Apnoea, they are also effective at reducing snoring.
We now also offer a temporary appliance – the Apnea Guard. This device can be used for 29 days and works in the same way as an MAS, and will give you a good indication of whether or not the MAS would be suitable for you.
If you try the Apnea Guard and want to go ahead with the MAS afterwards, we will take $150 off your MAS, essentially making your trial free!
Ts & Cs: Limit of 1 per patient. Consultation ($50) required to determine suitability prior to being issued this appliance.
BULK BILLING AVAILABLE
Is your child due for their regular checkup? We bulk bill CDBS-eligible patients so you don’t have any out-of-pocket costs!
The CDBS is a scheme by Medicare Australia to provide eligible children with up to $1000 for basic dental services. Services that can be claimed under this scheme include basic checkups, cleans, fluoride, x-rays, fissure sealants, fillings and extractions.
When making an appointment for your child under this scheme, please provide your child’s Medicare number and bring along their Medicare card.
Ts & Cs: Valid for children between the ages of 2-17 years who are eligible for the Medicare Child Dental Benefits Scheme.