Invisalign - Invisible Braces
Free ClinCheck with every check-up appointment!
Valued at $300
Have you always wondered what your teeth would look like if they were straight? Invisalign's patented ClinCheck software can show you how your teeth will look after Invisalign treatment!
With every check-up appointment at Mascot Dental Clinic, we are now offering FREE Invisalign ClinCheck - just mention this offer! You can now visualize how Invisalign can change your smile and get a free movie simulation of how your teeth will move - all before committing to treatment!
National Dental Plan
Dental Payment Plan Available Now - No Interest Ever!
We are now offering a payment plan option with National Dental Plan (NDP), powered by Certegy Ezi-Pay!
With NDP, you can start treatment today and spread the cost over easy to manage fortnighttly payments and best of all, there is No Interest Ever! You just need to be over 18 years of age, an Australian citizen/ permanent resident with a driver's licence and be employed over 30 hours per week. Fees, charges, terms, conditions and lending criteria apply.
New Patient Special
Our New Patient Special includes:
- Comprehensive Examination: On your first visit to Mascot Dental Clinic, we will complete a comprehensive survey of your teeth and other oral structures. This will allow us to give you personalized advice and treatment options.
- Scale and clean: This involves removal of calculus (tartar) buildup around your teeth.
- X-rays: If you have fillings or your teeth are crowded or close together, we may not be able to see under and around some areas of your teeth. X-rays will allow us to see if there are any hidden problems and we can prevent those from becoming bigger problems.
- Fluoride Treatment: Fluoride has a long history of preventing and even stopping tooth decay. A 6-monthly application of fluoride will help strengthen your teeth and prevent decay.
- Free Hygiene Pack: While stocks last!
Book an Appointment Now!
Temporary Snoring/ Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Appliance
Is snoring affecting your life? Are you waking up unrefreshed? Looking for an alternative to CPAP?
At Mascot Dental Clinic, we can custom-make a Mandibular Advancement Splint (MAS) that helps position your jaw in a way that prevents your tongue and other soft tissues from obstructing your airway while you sleep. Not only do they work against Obstructive Sleep Apnoea, they are also effective at reducing snoring.
We now also offer a temporary appliance – the Apnea Guard. This device can be used for 29 days and works in the same way as an MAS, and will give you a good indication of whether or not the MAS would be suitable for you.
If you try the Apnea Guard and want to go ahead with the MAS afterwards, we will take $150 off your MAS, essentially making your trial free!
Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS)
BULK BILLING AVAILABLE
Is your child due for their regular checkup? We bulk bill CDBS-eligible patients so you don't have any out-of-pocket costs!
The CDBS is a scheme by Medicare Australia to provide eligible children with up to $1000 for basic dental services. Services that can be claimed under this scheme include basic checkups, cleans, fluoride, x-rays, fissure sealants, fillings and extractions.
When making an appointment for your child under this scheme, please provide your child's Medicare number and bring along their Medicare card.